Spectrum Quartz is non-porous and does not absorb liquids that can stain and harbor bacteria. As a result, cleaning and maintaining your Spectrum Quartz surface is easy.
- Using a damp, non-abrasive cloth or soft sponge, wipe the surface to remove any debris or materials on the surface.
- You may use a mild soap or detergent. Be sure not to use any abrasive cleaning products.
- For difficult spots, soak the area first using a wet cloth or paper towels and warm water for 10 minutes.
- If an object is stuck, use a plastic putty knife to gently scrape the object off the surface.
- Dry the surface completely after cleaning.
Spectrum Quartz is very durable. However, no stone is chip or damage proof. Proper care and simple cleaning can help your surface last for many years to come.
- Always use a cutting board when cutting and do not use knives directly on the surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products as these may damage the surface.
- Do not expose Spectrum Quartz to harsh chemicals such as acetone, bleach, concentrated acids, oven or drain cleaners, or highly alkaline chemicals.
- Natural stone can be damaged by sudden and extreme temperature changes. Do not place hot pots, pans, stoneware, or other objects onto the surface directly. Use a trivet or hot pad.